There are no coincidences, there are only synchronicities, stemming from the divine law of unity, interconnectedness and unconscious telepathic communication with all that is.
Firstly, I will discuss the basics of Synchronicity principles and secondly, how this mysterious invisible powerful flow works.
What is synchronicity?
Synchronicity is the unconscious awareness of life. It’s a set of hidden messages that there are in everything that happens to you. On the moment you will not see them and often times, you will resist them strongly. These messages, when listened to, they are often life changing messages. They are important ‘coincidences’ that cannot be explained by luck or chance. They just break all the laws of probability.
There is no luck or chance there is only an invisible web of interconnectedness and a constant unconscious communication between thoughts (energy). Synchronicity is the law of oneness and the wen of our unconsciousness or consciousnesses.
What you see, you create. What you think, you attract. What you seek, is seeking you.
Synchronicity is a mirror, it reflects what you send out there. Just like thoughts create your reality. Th0ughts create emotions, emotions create circumstances, which transforms the present moment under the influence of your emotional frequency into your reality.
Synchronicity taps into the very basics laws of attraction.
Law of attraction: you attract what you believe and feel.
The Law of Attraction is one of the better known universal laws. The theory behind the Law of Attraction is that we create our own realities. Not only do we attract things we want, we also attract things we don’t want. We attract the relationships in our lives, the money in our bank accounts, the events and circumstances, through our thoughts and feelings. The Universe will synch with your thoughts and manifest your inner reality.
The release of the movie The Secret in 2006, based on Rhonda Byrne’s book with the same name, created a media blitz however, the theory behind its teachings has been around for ages.
The creative process as portrayed in the extended version of the movie The Secret, involves three steps to attracting all your desires (ask, believe, receive) but I defend 5 steps in a more accurate, realistic and complete view as follows:
- Ask – You must know what you want. I mean, really know what you want. The universe can’t deliver without first knowing what it is that you want manifested into your life.
- Believe – Truly believe it will be granted to you. However, the slightest doubt will pollute the magnet-energy and sabotage the outcome.
- Act – You must take action towards your desired outcome. You must start open doors and energetically act as if its already there; be in the state of mind as you act upon your wishes.
- Receive – When opportunity comes your way you must not hesitate, grab it gracefully : it’s yours. Open your hands and heart to receiving it fully, shamelessly.
- Pay it forward – Because nothing belongs nor should belong to us permanently, we must pay it forward. we cannot only get and not give back. Everything is flowing energy and any withholding will create energetic blocks (mental, emotional, spiritual and physical). Let it come, go and flow through you, take what you need, and pass it forward!
How to tune in
- Let go of control: you control nothing. Go with the flow and you will get quicker “Home”. Like a river who takes you faster where you need to go, there is no point resisting it! by following the flow you follow your Destiny. You can’t resist it nor fight it; sooner or later you be taken there. Save time. Choose sooner!
- Pay attention. You’re constantly solicited! Things, messages and spirits are drawn to you, work with them, not against or in dismissal of them. We are so caught up into our daily buzz and mental noise, that we don’t even see the ‘road signals’ or the hear the horns anymore.
- Find out the higher plan by trusting the journey. You’re in higher plan and if you can’t see the larger purpose it doesn’t mean there is none for you! TRUST IT!
- Read, learn from others experiences, take note of yours constantly. Keep track of what’s happened and take time to process it at the end of each day. You can then connect the dots.
- Use the past for evidence and learning processes. Remember : when things turned out unexpectedly ? what lessons were you taught and what turned out very useful, insightful and enriching despite your resistance or grievance over those events at that time?
- Stop believing in coincidences. Your life is no coincidence in a first place, you are here because the Universe desired you to be here and you consented to it. Find out why you’re here by giving, trust, time and patience to your journey. More likely, you already know what your purpose is but you’re not fully accepting it.
Psychic skills and synchronicity
Because of the infinite Universal Web, linking all of us, to everyone and everything, we can access the past , the present and the future of anyone.
The experiences of us all are written in the universal database an we can retrieve it just like your computer retrieves your browser history. Thoughts ARE energy. And everything is vibrating flowing energy. Because thoughts are energy, it can never disappear. according to the laws of physics, nothing disappears. Energy and matter cannot be created nor destroyed and as our thoughts are pure energy, they cannot be destroyed nor disappear permanently.
In reality, everything is Energy and everyone’s and everything’s energy never die.
When connecting mentally, with focus, inner calmness an intention to someone who’s not in your space and time, you access his/her database via your conscious mental wiring. You simply open the draw and read the info there, in their energetic field. This no mysticism, its physics.
All that psychics do, is connecting, mediating and believing in what they are doing. Because believing is a secret ingredient to unlock this inner power dormant in all of us. The slightest doubt sabotages the intention, blocks the energy flow and short circuits your (electrical) power.
That’s the differences between psychics and skeptics: Psychics live with a 6ht sense, faith and awareness, skeptics live confined by their mind limits, their “rational” (biased) analysis and their 5 human senses.
In conclusion, practice the habit of living with a YES to anything that the present moment brings you and THANK YOU to all that the past has offered you. Synchronicity is what happens to you when you let go of control, pay attention and leave the reception button on with the firm believe that you are the manifestor of your life and the Universe is working in your favor.
The most important lesson we have to learn in this physical plane is to trust the flow of life faithfully and accept circumstances and outcomes as they come, for there is a higher and brighter propose for us, unseen and greatly resisted on the moment, a much better outcome and a lesson to learn indispensable to our progress and evolution.
May you Fully Trust it.